Ok so that whole skirt/shirt post really got us thinking and subsequently digging.  And we found something.  Something fun.



You may have already seen the "New Dress A Day" blog, but we're going to share for the sake of those who haven't.



From the "about" section:

"...This year, I will be foregoing trips to Bloomies and Nordstrom for brand new gear. Goodbye to H&M purchases and accessory grabbing at Forever 21. And seeing the “must have” French Connection dress in People’s Style Watch will just have to suffice as a cut out on my inspiration board.


Instead, the only shopping that I’ll be able to do is that of pieces that have been used and worn already.  So long to mall trips and hello to sifting through piles of vintage pieces at flea markets and at neighborhood garage sales. Each day for the entire year, I’m going to introduce a new piece into my existing wardrobe that I’ve found from these places.  On top of this, I’m giving myself a budget of $1 a day.


One person’s trash is becoming my treasure this year.
365 days. 365 items of clothing. 365 dollars. And the blogging begins…"


So scope it out!  Not only are the clothes adorable, but the author is also quite witty and features some of the most appetizing snacks and foods you could imagine!  Go Marisa!